Manufacturers and builders of quality static wooden stables, permanent stable blocks, mobile shelters, mobile field shelters, american barns, tack rooms, pony boxes, foaling boxes, corner boxes, hay barns, loose boxes, equestrian buildings, stores and associated timber buildings for over twenty-five years.
Terms and Conditions
- Our quotation is valid for 3 months after receipt of firm order.
- Terms of payment are as follows:
One third of purchase price due with your order. Remaining two thirds of purchase price due on completion of delivery or erection. (This will be collected by our driver or erection team).
- Any clerical errors whether verbal or written are subject to alteration.
- We may for the sake of improvement require to make changes to our products. We reserve the right to do so without notice.
- We base our quotation upon easy access to the erection site. Should this not be so we would expect assistance with unloading and transportation to the site.
- Deposits can be refunded assuming work has not commenced on your goods. We would however make a small charge to cover our administration costs. This would be deducted from your returned deposit.
- Our delivery date is given to you as accurately as possible. Should delay occur due to breakdowns, strikes or weather conditions, we reserve the right to extend our delivery date.
- Any transit damage must be reported within 3 days of completion of erection.
- All timbers are inspected at time of manufacture. We cannot however accept any responsibility for timber shrinkage, cracking, warping or the like.
- Following erection, waste materials will be left on site, in one location, for the use of or disposal by the customer.
- Title in our products will not pass to the Purchaser until full payment of the purchase price has been received by us, and the Purchaser grants us the right to enter onto his land for the purpose of removing all the said products should full payment not have been made by the time of completion of erection. This permission cannot be revoked by the Purchaser.
- Our free erection service is based upon our rigid lorry being able to arrive up to your base on a reasonable surface. An additional charge may be made if this is not possible (see note 5).
- Interest will be charged on overdue payments at the rate of 5% over base rate.
- 240V To be made available to Site Location.
Levade Systems Limited
Lines Farm Estate, Parrock Lane, Colemans Hatch, Hartfield, Sussex TN7 4HT
VAT No: 509 9293 14